Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pinkisl33t #2


I'd Love to be Uploading my Comic to the site right now, but there's something HUGE in my way. called archieve Instability. I can't find the Originals. I can't believe My family's filled an ENTIRE 500GIG drive. It amazes me. I can't understand unless there's TONS of Large Duplicates...

(SISTERS)

I guess it's unheard of from people whom think that they can Print them out and delete the rest. MY GAWDS! I caught my sister deleting her entire MyPictures folder before any of the pictures could be seen by the family. I went back in and restored them.. *I wiped my forehead on that-one*

I can't believe the Imaculate stupidity my family alows to happen in this family.
the Long-range ones are even worse. Instead of letting us know when she needs something to send us the copies of something she just leaves the pictures on her camera for 2 years while I'm out in NH... Yeah Way to go! I ended up getting thier PAWN-SPECIAL from mom having went down there and saw it lying around or what-not. There's soo much disfuction I am starting to realize what stupidity this world is all about.

Anyways, back to the comic. I've been thinking what the best way to host them is. There is none. I'm just going to post them here and Hope things don't get messy. I wanted you all to know I'm not just "SAYING" that there's comics and show you some sketches.. I have 3 comics. Adura, Pinkisl33t, and a guest comic called. "The Eight" it's a Comic written, and penciled by Steve Requin. He was So nice to chit-chat with on his forum.
There were issues with The Inker. I can't remember her name at the moment. She got really popular, and she couldn't work on it anymore. I'll probley revise this post when I get more definate Info, but I've gotta link his forums, and stuff sometime.

anyways.. Soon to be Posted.. Comics..





Steve's Blog - http://encycloplagiat.blogspot.com/ -(french/canadian)

Share/Bookmark

No comments: