Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finding Some Experience

I'm always looking at other's works. Not because I want them or want to duplicate them, But because they've had experiences I've never had, and Never will have. Joel Meyerowitz Has been through alot of life, and seen so many things. He knows the fuctions and art that is Camera Work. Not something that is to be taken lighty. I am not an understudy. His work will never be my favorite. As much as i Admire what his work shows He's an Inspiration to me. Knowing that I've had My share of Inspiring people. Bob, One of my friends from New England. Showed me many things I couldn't have read in the books. He taught me that While Taking many shots with huge memory, it's not always the amount that guarantees the shot, but the skill, and the Variation between. I doubt if you asked him he'd say he taught me anything. I know it's a Hard struggle through life, and I may never make a friendship like that again. As for Joel Meyerowitz You can judge for yourself. www.joelmeyerowitz.com

Don't forget to Remember to share your Inspirations. They may inspire more people than you. Even if they're second hand.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: