Thursday, January 29, 2015

The other side of the mirror

I am still planning to sail by late February.  My friends are trying to pitch in.  I am looking Into where to park or sail to.  My dream isn't where to go.  

I've thought about sailing for the big change in Thailand.  However I don't have a letter for it.  It's hard to talk about money when you have none.  I'm not a bum though.  I work.  I give recompense.  I do enjoy evading the horrid day job, but I also am dependant on the kindness of others. 

If I find myself making allot of attention.  I may consider a longer trip than Galveston Texas  via Florida. It's not about the place.  I just know I have a way of fixing it up there. 

Vlog

I would appreciate any opinions or help offered.  You can reach me at papersydney@Gmail.com


Share/Bookmark

No comments: