Thursday, January 15, 2015

Launched PSSA..

My goal of making a life sailing. Has been so small under feed, and if it were anymore obvious my family might start freaking out.

Here's the skinny. I've not had a solid job since 2011. I've installed heartless job taking machines for 4years!. And not to profit from any of it. I've been pretty poor since I was young. I believe because I don't see any worth in paper money. Not a big politically active person. I chase the wind. The winds have rewarded me many times. I've been all I've been places no monitary poor person should Ever be many times over. how I've wished it was a boat.

So as I take this opportunity, and hold on with all the strength I have. I will get a boat, and be where I want to be.

Stay tuned to my new FB page Paper Sydney Sails Away and vlogs of how i'm doing with the quest to make my dreams come true.


Share/Bookmark

No comments: