Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Washington STATE..

I'm going to be in a State of mind that I'm not often used to.

My Love's Gma's in the Hospital, and We're heading out tomorrow to visit for a few days. It's a Big deal because many things are hanging in the Balance.

The Money I've been saving for nearly two months is going to pay for my food, and what-not while I'm out there, and burns down or as P.C. as I can make it.. Puts off indefinately my tiny house project, and in which also I've been needing to get a Car, and was in means of being helped by the state, but as I'll be out of the state there'll be no looking no filing paper-work, and at the end of the month they'll close my case, and I'll have nothing, but my PTSD to show for all the *help I've received.

Yes, I'm sorry That you my readers have had to read that above, but I do feel a bit better typing it out.

On the other side. I will have to be the Stand-up person I'm supposed to be for my love, and help her through a very emotional, and quite a Page turn in her family's life.

Her Grand parents were there when the means didn't meet the needs. My Love grew up in a conjoined household, and the means are far from being met by them alone, and they know it. Like I'm guessing a lot of people are out in Washington. they as just slinking by with the help of Grandma. I am looking at more than a new page, and now I'm thinking if the world doesn't end. What will anyone do about all of this?

The economy, and the states, and the hatred, and the Bias all stewing in the media like it's the drug we can't help but take despite not a bit of wanting it.

I think I called my sisters to tell them I might need their help because they're not on the same page as me. Not able to see the drama, and the paycheck isn't enough, and while many have seen them make the joke of an effort to fill their needs with means & lies. I find myself Seeking Heatedly. The Means of a acceptable existence  I sometimes wonder how the Amish make the taxes on those farms, and fight the BIG GOVERNMENT. It's like they don't think the rest of us need it to. The Government that is.


My tiny house was my idea for the means to make the needs equalized.

The Hope is that I'll be Posting again soon. I'll have a lot to write about..
Share/Bookmark

No comments: