Thursday, February 23, 2012

Seems Only Yesterday

Seems Only Yesterday, I was saying I have no content. Well I looked at myself and Cringed.. then I started thinking Who cares what I post on here. I blog on livejournal, and here, and I don't really get any input as to what I should talk about with my friends. or all those other people who're trollin' Hiya Funny Trollies! So I'm not going to post anything important for a while, but I'll be sure to tell you all about how I have great ideas, and I'm completely plagued by the facts I have needs to accomplish them under the time-span of Forever. Speaking of which 2012 is already far under what I was expecting. the economy and the haters are really starting to whined down, and that makes me sad.. have they hit their Rage Peak? Can't I see someone ruin their career before the end of the mayan calender ends? I also was thinking there's only 2 ways the world can end under such a quick note. #1Israel nuking people for bullshit reasons #2 God really just stops it all! Congrats I don't believe that global warming will cause BLAH-BLAH BLAH! not that it won't make it harder to enjoy, and totally wasteful. I'm a conservative when it comes to personal waste. I think they need to sell politicians like Baseball members. The best, and brightest should be on the hill, and the pitcher should always be on the mound..*COUGH* i mean pulpit.. Or is that a priest's job? nuf for nao!
Share/Bookmark

No comments: