Thursday, January 14, 2010

Secondlife Dying..

Logged in last 60 days: 1,392,922
Residents inworld: 59,442

Today was a day like any other. I've come to the conclusion I won't be able to meet many people in the SL Verse. The reason is because there's more people on Yahoo chat at the moment than in SL at the moment. I think there's more than 59k people in Wichita, KS.

Is there any reason why SL is becoming so small? I don't know..
Perhaps I'll find out if the subscription base is lower than last year..

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Riven Homewood said...

Hi Pink
SecondLife always seems empty to new people until they make some friends, join a few groups, and find some social activities they enjoy. What are you interested in doing there? Try using Search - Groups to find groups about that, and join a couple. Pretty soon you'll probably be flooded with announcements and group chat.

59,000 people inworld at one time is a fairly low number for SL - what time of day were you online?

SydneyAnnaBloom said...

it was 7pm cst with is 5pm pst. I'm not new by anymeans. I just thought it was a low count. I hope your day has gone well, and perhaps we'll meet on SL someday..